|“We’re pleased to expand the M-Series product line and the range of indoor unit options available to our customers by offering the SUZ with hyper-heating performance,” said Mitul Patel, director of residential product management, Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US. “Through the use of H2i technology, our heat pumps reliably deliver warmth and comfort in cold climates where older heat pumps have struggled. The SUZ works with a broad range of indoor units, giving homeowners in all regions more efficient, all-electric equipment for their indoor heating needs which reduces their dependence on fossil fuels.”
Ideal for residential or light commercial applications, the SUZ outdoor unit is designed with a built-in base heater and Blue Fin anti-corrosion coating over the coils. SUZ with H2i® is now available for use with the following indoor units and capacities:
- SLZ-KF 2’x2’ four-way ceiling cassette with 3D i-see Sensor® in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- EZ FIT™ recessed ceiling cassette (MLZ) in 9, 12 and 18 KBTU/H
- SEZ-KD low-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- PEAD mid-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBTU/H
- SVZ multi-position air handler unit in 12 and 18 KBTU/H
For more information about the SUZ universal outdoor unit and other heating and cooling solutions from Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US, visit www.mitsubishicomfort.com.