Sauermann`s Si-RM3 provides installers with an ergonomic tool that fits into tight and compact places, the Si-Manifold App with Bluetooth® up to 98 ft, and the ability to take many important readings in an all-in-one device.
It includes two pressure probes that precisely measure high and low pressure and instantly display the condensation/evaporation temperatures for up to 124 refrigerants on the Si-Manifold App, including new low global warming potential (GWP) and natural refrigerants.
Two temperature probes are used to accurately provide real-time superheat/sub cooling calculations on the App during the refrigeration process. A second connector allows for the charging and discharging of the refrigerant, and a built-in Schrader® core avoids leakages when you connect the hose.
Overall advantages include:
Ergonomic design ideal for accessing tight or compact places
Si-Manifold App for iOS and Android that provides:
- Bluetooth® low-energy communication for up to 98 ft.
- Data logging, tightness test, pressure target settings, vacuum function, etc.
- Report exportation in PDF, CSV and XML formats and can be sent by email.
- Gauge, table and graphic visualizations.Measurement during (or while) charging: A second connection allows charging of the system, and the built-in Schrader® core prevents leaks during connection/disconnects.Real time superheat/sub cooling calculations: two temperature probes used with the Si-Manifold App make this possible and eliminate the need for manual calculations.
- Stores up to 124 refrigerants: Information for up to 124 refrigerants, including low GWP and natural refrigerants, can be stored in the Si-Manifold App. New refrigerants can also be easily upgraded.
- Accurate measurements of high and low pressure: two pressure probes make this possible and provide condensation/evaporation temperatures.